Some items are no longer available. Your cart has been updated.
This discount code cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional or discounted offer.
Your cart is empty.
— Regular price USD $16.99 Sale price USD $12.99
Specification: paper card 23CM * 14CM * 2CM
Product 3.5CM ～ 6.5CM
Main raw material: cream ---- 240g
Low gluten flour --- 360g
Milk powder ----- 20g
Salt --- according to your taste
Sugar ------ 120g
1. Prepare ingredients
2. Soften the cream indoors and add sugar
3. Beat with a whisk until the cream is fluffy
4. Break the eggs into the cream in batches and beat until completely blended (leaving an egg white for sticking biscuits)
5. Divide the beaten cream into two parts, add 120g of low-gluten flour and 20g of cocoa powder to one part of the cream paste.
6. Add 120g of low-gluten flour and 20g of milk powder to another portion of cream paste.
7. Place the cocoa dough and white dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
8. Take out the refrigerated dough, cover it with plastic wrap, and press it to a thickness of about 3 mm. Use a mold to press out different shapes.
9. Use egg white as a binder to assemble the panda.
10. Place the assembled biscuits in a baking tray and place in the oven at 150 ° C for about 20 minutes.
Body of Review
We value your input. Share your review so everyone else can enjoy it too.